Sunday, November 21, 2010

SQUARESVILLE TAMPA! Love this place!




If your ever around the Tampa Bay area, make sure you stop off at Squaresville, located at 508 S Howard Ave. It has the most amazingly retro finds as well as new retro-style items! I got the best vintage print Ozzy Osbourne tee, circa 1980 as well as some vintage magnets with photos of a young Mick Jagger, Ike and Tina, mugshots of Betty Page, Johnny Cash, Jane Fonda and more. They also have cute beer cozies with vintage/retro prints too! The shop owner was this awesome chick who always remembers me when I come in (like every few months), she's super friendly and knows her vintage! Anywho LOVE this place, I think everytime I go I spend $100 so bring an allowance if your on a tight budget! I seriously could go broke! It's also one of the few clothing shops you can bring your boyfriend or old man to because there is tons of nifty nic nacs to keep him occupied! ABOVE I posted some pics of magnets I bought from this lovely shop!


heres the web link>>>> http://www.squaresvilletampa.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment